Pages

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

3D shapes

this is my learning buddy's 3d shape it is a hexagonal              
pyramid  it has 14 edges, 8 vertices (includes one apex)
and 8 faces.
This is my 3D shape it is a Pentagonal 
prism that has 7 faces, 10 vertices and 15 edges
 

This is my friend Tyrone's shape it is a Hexagonal prism and has 8 faces, 12 vertices and 18 edges
this is my other 3D  shape it is a Pentagonal pyramid it has 6 faces, 6 vertices and 10 edges.

Also a formula to find out the edges you 
add the faces with the vertices and mines two
E.g for my first shape you go 7 face+10 vertices-2 =15 so your answer is 15 edges.

5 comments:

  1. Well done Crighton. The 3D shapes look great. Keep up the good work. Hope you find more intresting things. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Shapes, Crighton!
    Great job!

    Sincerely, Teva Tait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Crighton.
    I like all your shapes.
    I can't believe you made that meany shapes.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Crighton
    great shape like the faces

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...