Reflection for walk-a-thon
· Something I was pleased with was my team Nakita, Tyrone(was away), Cameron and I (Tigers), we all never gave up
· I really enjoyed learning that we could all walk 6 km with ease because I thought it would be really hard but it was easy.
· Something I found hard was walking slower than I’m use to because we had to stay at team pace.
· Something that made me think was should I pass the team in front because one teacher said we are allowed and another said we aren't .
· Something I want to get better at is walking even longer to complete this I could have more exercise.