Pages

Sunday, 7 July 2013

Letter to Michael Morpurgo

This is the letter that I sent to Michael Morpurgo about his book

Dear Michael Morpurgo


My name is Crighton Murphy I am 11 years old and live in Hastings, New Zealand.


I really enjoyed Kensuke’s Kingdom.
I can definitely see why it won children's book award it has so much detail in everything you read.
How long did it take you to create Kensuke's kingdom?
The question that I want to ask is who inspired you to be an author?
What did you want to be when you were older?
My favourite part in this book would be when Michael and Kensuke became friends what a happy moment.
It would be an honor if I had you comment or even view my blog at http://pridecrightonm.blogspot.co.nz/.

This is my favourite chapter:









5 comments:

  1. What a nice letter Crighton!
    Kensuke's Kingdom was a great book.
    Your letter will inspire Michael Murpurgo.
    Because of the awesome questions you have written.
    My favorite chapter was everyone dead in Nagasaki.
    Well done, Great Writing, Keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Crighton!
    Thats a great letter to michael morpurgo!
    I'm sure he will love it!

    Sincerely, Teva Tait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome letter Crighton!
    I like how you said that the story had so much detail in it!
    I agree with all of your letter!
    Well done:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I like chapter seven too Crighton I like how you said in the story had so much detail well done Crighton keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Crighton
    Great letter.
    Your questions are great.
    Keep up the good work
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...