Pages

Monday, 28 October 2013

What is air?


What is air?
What causes air to move as wind?


This is our experiment to prove that AIR EXISTS.

EQUIPMENT: Big container filled with h2o
                      A jar
                      Paper towel

My prediction: I think it could stay dry because the air bubble, like a shield protecting  it from the water.

Explain: My prediction was pretty close I said the air would create a shield and it did Mr M called it a air bubble. The air let it stay dry. Just like a hair dryer the air drys it.

Observe: The paper towel stayed dry it looked like when it went down nothing wanted to touch it.  AIR

Steps:
  1. Scranch up paper and place it into the jar
  2. Place jar reasonably quick straight upside down into big container of h2o
  3. Pull straight out and wa-la  the paper towel is dry

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Crighton,
    I love the report you did on the What is air
    experiment. I had loads of fun doing that experiment.
    WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...