Pages

Sunday, 10 November 2013

Mathletics

This is my Mathletics that I made. I have done 3 different designs this was for 2013.




Here is an reflection:
Reflection for Mathletics
Something I was pleased with was finishing my mathletics on time because last year it took me 3 weeks this year only 1 week.
I really enjoyed learning much better measurement because now I have been teaching my brothers.


Something I found hard was thinking of my own design because I didn't want to copy someone else
Something that made me think was is this line straight because it couldn't be crooked or else I couldn't enter
Something I want to get better at is Try to mark different points and create a whole new design

          To do this I can practice more.



5 comments:

  1. Awesome work Crighton!
    I like your drawing with all the designs,
    thinking of your own design is pretty hard.
    Keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Crighton, Awesome poster.
    It looks great.
    That's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Crighton.
    Your Mathletics looks great.
    Did you enjoy creating your Mathletics?
    How did you come up with the design?
    Very artistic.
    Nice reflection too.
    I tried to get another whole good design too.
    Well done.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work Crighton, The mathletics great and the reflection was great.
    well done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Crighton you did an amazing job on your Mathletics reflection and poster I love how you put 2013 sign in the design. Keep up the exilent work :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...